Friday 25 January 2008

making the connections...


I'm slightly bemused. I bought a router on monday, (for £60 - that's more than double a week's rent!) hoping it would solve the problems we have been having getting wireless to reach my bedroom.

As it turns out, I'm now writing to you via the free router that the kind people at AOL sent us in the post. I thought that this free router was broken. I'm obviously wrong!

It turned out the problem was actually a piece of software I was using not being compatable with the new router... and it's taken me nearly a week to work this out...

It's amazing that we can be so stupid sometimes isn't it- God love us!?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ahhh to have a carol again!! hehe we never had any computery issues with him!
Love you matey, met someone you know this weekend, lol tiny christian world that we live in!
love beths x