Thursday 4 December 2008

eye in the sky


This evening my studies were disturbed by blue flashing lights and sirens. It was no revelation from God! Rather, as I struggled with the question of pre-existence, I noticed a helicopter was circling the bottom half of the estate where I lived. I was intrigued. From 30 minutes to an hour, the chopper engaged in a circular route around my house. I stopped working and gazed out my window for a few minutes, hoping I would get to see a chase. It passed off with a dissappointing finale, back at the dead end dilemma of whether or not Jesus existed before time.

Do you ever feel as if you are being watched? Sometimes this is exactly my fear. Don't be afraid! Embrace the reality that you are wonderfully and intimately known by someone so compassionate it would blow your mind if you realised how good he is.

No comments: