Tuesday 6 January 2009

follow the star



Yesterday I went to starbucks. It's a bit of a habit sometimes. As we sat in the surreal, generic, oil clad world that is this fantastical place of abnormal caffeine and sugar inhalation, my friend and I chatted. Whilst he watered the horses, I found a pencil in my pocket. Our conversation had been intriguing, I could sense God speaking to me, so I grabbed a napkin, scrawling some notes, stuffed it into my coat pocket and read it this morning. It made enormous sense. I opened my bible, began to read where I felt the chase was leading; it was a chase, as more came to me. Sifting through, I found him.

Rumbled. God had allowed me to blaze the trail, making tracks through the minds of others, using memory, bible, intuition, feelings, other authors. It resonated with me... an enchanting romance! No tacky residue in sight. The day was dripping with the stains of his goodness. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: